1. Registration Time: March 5, 2020 - May 15, 2020 (GMT+8, Taiwan Standard Time).
2. Please click here to download the competition application form. The following documents must be attached:
3. Each group is required to pay the Entry Fee of $50 USD for preliminary selection.
4. Singers under 20 (born after 13 Aug., 2000) are required to sign the Declaration of Parental/ Guardian’s Consent to complete the registration. Please click here to download the form.
5. All required materials and Entry Fee must be received before May 15, 2020. Any delay is considered as dropping out of the competition.
- Please check here for competition regulation.
Please click here for the payment.
1. The Entry Fee is $50 USD/per group.
2. Please note that the price does not include handling fees.
3. No refund will be made once the payment is made. Please make sure you are qualified with all the requirements before you apply.
4. No refund will be given if the group fails to pass the preliminary selection.
5. The Entry Fee must be received before May 15, 2020. Any delay is considered as dropping out of the competition.
6. No other payment is required for the final competition.
March 5: The registration of the competition opens.
May 15: The registration of the competition closes at 11:59pm (GMT+8).
June 10: Final 8 groups are announced at 12:00pm (GMT+8) on the Vocal Asia Festival website.
June 16: Deadline for the final groups to confirm their attendance at the competition.
June 23: Sound equipment list prepared by the organizer will be provided via email.
June 30: Deadline for providing tech list for those bringing their own equipment.
July 9: Deadline for: (a) providing scores and mic sheet and (b) changing the song list and singers (if needed).
July 13: Competition order is released on the Vocal Asia Festival website and via email.
July 28: Groups receive the sound check and equipment set-up (if applicable) schedule via email.